Posted by The Preacher on Tuesday, November 12, 2013
1. Fill in the blank, " Let brotherly __________ continue.
2. According to verse two, what beings have been among God's people at times, unknown to them?
3. What category of brethren does the writer tell the readers to "remember in verse three?
4. According to verse four as well as other passages does The Lord clearly judge the immoral, while
He approves of the marriage relationship, yes or no?
5. Fill in the blanks, five points each. "Let your conversation be without ____________; and be
___________ with such things as ye have: for he hath said, I will never leave thee nor forsake thee."
6. What word best describes the word "conversation" the way it is used in many scriptures?
A. race B. gossip C. Lifestyle
7. What type of doctrines is the reader told to not be carries away with, there are two answers, five points each.
8. Who are the readers told to remember, obey and submit to, in this chapter?
9. Does this mean to do so regardless of doctrinal changes or if they get involved in sin?
10. What land is mentioned at the end of the chapter?
BONUS#1. What responsibility do the Elders have according to verse 17.
BONUS#2. What does the word "communicate" most likely refer to in this chapter?
BONUS#3. What are we to offer to God continually according to verse 15.