1. Match the Following Passages with the References
A. “O Foolish Galatians, who hath bewitched you...” 1. Gal. 1:8,9
B. “ Knowing that a man is not justified by the works of the law...” 2. Gal. 3:1
C. “But though we, or an angel from heaven, preach... “ 3.Gal. 5:22
D. “But the fruit of the Spirit is love...” 4.Gal. 2:16
E. “Stand fast therefore in the liberty wherewith Christ hath...” 5.Gal. 5:1
2. How many chapters are in the book of Galatians?
3. Who wrote the book of Galatians?
4. What is the theme of the book of Galatians?
5. What other NT book corresponds to the book of Galatians?
Galatians 6:1 tells us that we are to have a certain spirit as we try to
restore a brother that has been overtaken in a fault?
What is that spirit? __________________