Posted by The Preacher on Saturday, November 16, 2013
1. Using the illustration of a newborn babe, what is the new believer to desire?
2. In verse one there are five things mentioned that the believer is to lay aside, name the, five points
3. Who is the chief cornerstone?
4. What word is used to describe those that "stumble" concerning Christ and the word of God?
5. According to verse eleven, what wars against our soul?
6. What two words are used in this chapter to illustrate the fact that believers are not of this world?
7. What word is used in this chapter to describe the lifestyle of the believer?
8. According to verse twelve, whar are the unbelievers supposed to see in God's people, that will
result in The Lord being glorified?
9. Fill in the blank, "_________ yourselves to every ordinance of man for the Lord's sake:..."
10. Would every ordinance include the speed limit?
BONUS#1. What type of men will be put to silence if believers obey the command concerning
the ordinances of man?
BONUS#2. In your own words describe when God receives glory concerning a believer being
BONUS#3. Whose steps are we to follow concerning believers being treated wrongly?