Posted by The Preacher on Tuesday, November 12, 2013
1. Who is the writer of this book?
2. Who is this book written to and who is meant bt the phrase used for these people?
3. There are four characteristics used to describe the "inheritance," name them, five points each.
4. Fill in the blanks, five points each. Who are _________ by the power of God through faith unto
___________ ready to be revealed in the last time.
5. What is the trial of the believers faith considered more precious than? A. Gold B. Hay C. Silver
Believer is NOT
6. What is referred to in this chapter as the end of the Christian's faith, the salvation of the ______.
7. Who enquired and searched diligently the above mentioned salvation?ecause
8. Fill in the blanks, five points each. " Because it is written, Be ye _______ for I am _________.
9. How is the believer told to pass his time on earth as he ponders on the future judgment?
10. What two things are listed that the believer is NOT redeemed with?
BONUS# 1. How is the Christian redeemed, with what?
BONUS# 2. What animal is mentioned referring to both Christ and the animal that was used for some
BONUS #3. How long will the word of The Lord endure according to verse 25?